Tuesday 19 May 2015

Jim Guthrie - So small

TUESDAY BLUES

Do you like Singer/Songwriters/Alt-Country/Americana or Indie-Folk, or do you have a unhealthy affection to the sadness, if so you may have a case of the Tuesday Blues!

Jim Guthrie - So small (2003)

I love having these "where have I been" moments. When you discover an artist that has been around for years but you never knew existed. Well meet Jim Guthrie.  A Canadian singer/songwriter that has influenced people like Arcade Fire, Broke Social Scene and countless others.  Nominated for a Juno award in 2003 and his 2013 solo album Takes Time was long listed for the Polaris Music Prize. I clearly know nothing, but then again, I can say I know now. 

Related Posts

Jim Guthrie - So small
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

comments
avatar
24 May 2015 at 08:51

I know nothing but I know that this is a great track, no, yes!

Reply